The Stealth Stalker 10 is a new kind of fishing boat, and offers new options for one or two people to get on the water without the expense of a standard boat. It can be used for hunting or fishing, and seats two comfortably. The boat can be set up in 15 minutes, and is portable, making it easy to get into the water.
It is made of tough material and runs on gas or electricity. There is no frame, so the boat can be packed away neatly in many different shapes. The boat can hold up to 1200 pounds, and its construction allows you to go into shallow water because it has large air chambers that keep it afloat.
The company also sells accessories such as cup holders and anchor locks. This boat gives more flexibility for fishing.
- Hunter Green color
- Three carry handles and four universal Scotty mount pads
- Brackets for installing a motor or a canopy
- Plywood floor boards allow you to stand
- Weight is 45 pounds, goes up to 78 with floorboards and motor mount.
- Powered by 4 hp gas, or electric motors.
- Made to go 4-6 miles per hour.
- Fit two full adults comfortably
- Accessories included
Things We Like About It
- The concept – It is easy to transport, and not too hard to carry, but is rugged enough to trust on the water. It can handle abuse fishermen will give it. This is a good middle ground between kayak fishing and motorboat fishing.
- More fishing options – Inexpensive boat for fishing. One or two people can fish a lot without the cost of a standard boat and trailer. Set up is fairly quick and straight forward, and the instructions on how to do that are well written. Both gas and electric power gives options, and with using both you could stay on the water eight hours in calm conditions.
- Well made – Sturdy Denier material is not easily damaged. Big tubes make it easy to go in shallow water, so is more flexible than a standard boat. It has a round hull configuration, and is very stable. There’s no worry about tipping it over or falling overboard while in your seat, and you can stand up most of the time.
- Intangibles – It does fold down fairly small and will fit in the trunk of most cars. If you have to you can drag it across most surfaces without worry. It is a comfortable boat on the water. If need be you can also paddle the boat, but oars are not included.
Things We Don’t Like About It
- Portable questionable – It is not quiet as portable as they claim at 78 pounds fully loaded. It takes a fairly strong person to move that by him or herself. With two people it is easy, but it is hard for just one person to handle getting from the vehicle to the water.
- Carrying bag – It comes in a bag to carry it in, which is convenient. The boat is sturdy but the bag is not as much so. Metal fasteners break easily if you are not careful. Main straps are also too short. If they were a little longer a person could carry the boat strapped to their back.
- Size – It comes with the territory, but the inside area is rather small. It is hard to swivel all the way around in the seats, and it is not as stable as many would like at either end. Even so, it is hard to have your cake and eat it too, and that is what we do when we complain about size.
We Recommend It For…
- A single fisherman who does not want to invest a fortune in a boat and trailer will love this small boat. He can bring along a buddy too, or not. People who love fishing, and want to have maximum flexibility will be pleased.
- It is also good for hunting, and may also work well for just exploring along the shoreline.
- It is great for people who want to get on the water, but don’t feel the need for a lot of luxuries or extra comforts.
We Don’t Recommend It For…
- If you are not interested in fishing, or hunting, this boat is not for you. It is built for a specific purpose. It would not be a good boat to take out on the lake for a day on the water, for instance.
- It is also not for people who want all the comforts of a larger boat, or who want speed. It gets along fairly well in the water with a top speed of 6 miles per hour, but that is not very fast.
This is a great boat for fishing. It is an inexpensive alternative to an expensive bass boat and trailer. It is well made, carry bag aside, and will last a long time if cared for. It is a boat that is designed for a specific group of people, or for a specific purpose. If you use it that way, you will be pleased with its performance.
The only problem is when people expect it to do things it was not designed to do. If you want a lot of room, and any speed to speak of, get a standard boat. Even though we question how portable it is for one person, it is still a lot more versatile and portable than a standard boat and trailer. Overall this is an excellent value.